Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Summer Style....Shorts Edition!

Hey friends!!!! I hope you are having the best week! The weather has been warming up here, so I thought I would share a couple Summer looks with you. I always struggle to find shorts that look and feel right. Some are just way too short and some are way too long. I have found a couple favorites this season that seem to work for me. So here are 4 simple but pulled together Summer looks featuring shorts. 
A few of my favorite looks for this Summer and I tried to link everything for you so you can get to shopping too!

 I have shared these before, but these denim shorts are perfect and so comfortable. Bonus, they are currently 40% off!!!  This tank has a great racerback style and a little longer length and also 40% off!! If you are looking for a neutral wedge, then look no further! This one right here looks adorable and is comfy too!
Shorts    Tank   Sandals

I think we all need some good  basic tees for Summer and I have found this year's favorite at Target. They are a great length, appropriate v-neck style and a little front pocket. They are currently on sale 3 for $20 and come in 10 colors- the perfect time to stock up!
 I grabbed these  shorts at TJ Maxx for $14.99. I saw the pattern and just loved them. I found a very similar patter on line that I am linking, or you can always check out your local TJ Maxx (they are Cynthia Rowley).  I have shared before, but these  wedges are just that good, I have to share again! 
Tee    Shorts    Sandals

Now if you are spending the day walking around this Summer...think zoo or amusement park, then this right is the outfit for you. I just wore these  slip on shoes to Ella's field trip this week and they were so comfortable. And they are perforated, so they keep your feet really cool. They come in a bunch of colors (I have the grey and blush). I could not find the striped version of this  tank, but I am linking the solid colors. They are currently on promotion- 2 for $10! A great Summer basic.
Speaking of Summer basics, these  Loft shorts are the best! A great length, lots of great colors and currently 40 % off!! The color pictured is coral blush and they run big, I would size down.
Tank   Shorts   Shoes

I fell in love with the detail in this  black tank! It makes a plain black tank look, well.. a little bit more and it's less than $15. I was randomly walking through a JC Penney, ok maybe not randomly....I needed to find a restroom! Anyway I spotted these  shorts and they are everything! Super lightweight fabric, elastic waist with cute tassel detail and so comfy! As of last night they are on sale for less than $15 and come in 6 cute patterns!!
And here are those  wedges again that I absolutely love! I feel very strongly that these are the perfect Summer  black wedge.  I think this outfit is perfect for a casual dinner out this Summer.

So there you have it! 4 easy looks for Summer! And if you have found any great shorts this season, share them in the comments below!
One more sleep til Friday!!!
See you tomorrow, there's always room for one more at our family table!
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Summer Style....Shorts Edition!"
  1. I love these looks! I oftentimes get stuck in the plain black/navy shorts rut so it's nice to have options! I love the ones from TJ Maxx- so adorable! - Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature