Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites!!

Happy Friday friends!!! I cannot believe we are through another week of Summer!!! We had another great week of weather and so many favorites from the week!
As always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few of my favorite things from this week!

one
I shared some of my favorite Summer moments in a post yesterday. It is my first Summer home with the kids and we have been taking full advantage of doing fun stuff together!
Yesterday we visited a local amusement park....
......and while I am not a huge fan of amusement parks, we had the best day!

two
This week I shared some of  my favorite pieces with my favorite stylist Missy. She is always looking so put together and inspiring me to do the same! She swears her look is kicked up a notch simply by adding some accessories.
I shared some of my favorites....all under $50....
Favorite Accessories

three
A few favorites from the kitchen this week. I made Grilled Halibut with Bruschetta this week. While it may look fancy, it's really a simple Summer dinner to put together.
 You can sub any mild white fish (like cod or tilapia) and get the recipe here.
The kids and I took a trip to the farmer's market this week and came home with the most delicious strawberries.
Berries and cream look fancy but it's just berries and fresh whipped cream... oh and a sprig of mint from the garden.

four
Now I know it's Summer, but Nordstrom launches their Anniversary Sale to the public today and I wanted to share a few favorites with you. These are all current pieces for this coming Fall Season at great discounts now. They will all go back up to the regular price at the end of the month. And if you are like me and don't have a Nordstrom anywhere near you, rest assured....free shipping and returns.

These jeans have amazing reviews, mostly because of the elastic waist band inside. I love the dark color and my mom will be happy to see a pair of non-distressed jeans😉
26-10 AB SOLUTION AN
Skinny Jeans

I have a thing for stripes. And a thing for black & white. So this sweater is all the things to me!! I love the Dolman style sleeve too!
DOLMAN SWEATER
Dolman Sweater

This button neck tee comes in 3 colors and one stripe and is on sale for under $30. It says it is a tee, but it's more like a sweatshirt. With jeans or leggings, it is perfect for Fall!
Button Neck Tee,
                        Main,
                        color, Navy Indigo
Button Neck Tee

This tunic has the best ratings, comes in a bunch of colors and is currently on sale. It is the perfect top for cool Summer days, Fall and Spring!
Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic,
                        Main,
                        color, Ivory
Roll Tab Tunic


Ok we are off to do more Summer things!!!
Have the best weekend friends! See you on Monday, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
2 comments on "Friday Favorites!!"
  1. I love my lush tunics. Your veggies and fruit look so good. We are loving all the produce this time of year around here. How fun to visit the board walk. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that lush tunic in black and I love it!! It gets lots of compliments! Only downside is it's dry clean only, which means it sits dirty for a loooong time LOL

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature