Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

What's Up Wednesday....July Edition!

Happy Wednesday friends! Well here we are...the last Wednesday of July, so today I am linking up with ShayMel and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday... July Edition. 

 A fun monthly post where we answer these questions....


What we're eating this week......
We are in full Summer food mode! Whether it is grilling or using veggies from the local farmers' market, our dinners scream Summer! Here are a few favorites lately.

Zucchini Pie
What I'm reminiscing about.......
Our Summer concerts last month. We went to two great concerts last month and had so much fun.
Makes me a little sad that they have already come and gone!

What I'm loving.....
All of the Summer things. I shared a post last week about how this is my first Summer not working full time and the kids and I are taking full advantage!


What we've been up to......
Pretty much all the Summer things! Kids have been in golf lessons....

We have spent a lot of time on the water!
And we have found ourselves eating ice cream for dinner!



What I'm dreading....
We don't go back to school until after Labor Day, so we are soaking up the last month of Summer vacation and I am not dreading anything!!

What I'm working on......
Um....my tan?!? No seriously, working on enjoying life this Summer!

What I'm excited about......
We leave for the beach next week!!!
I cannot wait to spend a week with friends, no schedule, just sitting on the beach!

What I'm watching/reading.....
I just started this one.
The Wedding Date
And you can check out my June Book Review here.
Paul and I are hooked on Power, it's the only hour of TV we watch in the Summer!

What I'm listening to......
Any and all Summery, country, boat music.  Paul just got a new outdoor bluetooth speaker and it is fantastic! It is waterproof, plays for 12 hours on a charge and comes in 7 colors. If you are looking for a new outdoor speaker, this is the one!

Outdoor Speaker

What I'm wearing......
To be honest, July consisted of swimsuits, baseball caps and flip flops.  Although when we ventured out somewhere I almost always wore these sandals. They are so darn comfy! p.s. they come in white too!
Women's Mad Love Prudence Footbed Sandal - image 1 of 3
Now I have no desire to rush into Fall, but the big sale is happening at Nordstrom and I did share a few  favorite things from the sale. You can check them out  here.
DOLMAN SWEATER
And last, I have been living in these  chandelier earrings
You can dress them up or down and I LOVE  them

What I'm doing this weekend......
Well....Luke has a baseball tournament so a lot of our time will be at the ballpark! We have had a couple weeks off since the season ended, so I am excited to see them play again!  But our town's Ice Cream Social is Friday night, so hopefully we can stop by after the game!

And we have Murder Mystery Dinner at a friend's house Saturday night.

What I'm looking forward to next month.....
I have a top secret trip planned with my kids, sister and parents to celebrate my sister's birthday! I will share more next week after I let the cat out of the bag!!!  I AM SO EXCITED!!!

What else is new.....
We had a great visit with our friends from Maryland....
......Paul and I had a blast on a Murder Mystery Double Decker Bus Tour....
....and we have made a few visits to the local farmers markets!
I hope you guys are having the best Summer too!
See you soon....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature