Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....Hello July!

Happy Friday friends! Although, truth be told I feel like it has been a Friday all week! This holiday on a Wednesday really threw me off and we have been celebrating for the last week. The weather was beautiful and Paul took the week off and we had so much fun... hanging by the pool, on the boat and with friends.
My makeup routine consisted of sunscreen & bug spray, while my hair style was a ponytail and a hat! It was the best week!
So, as always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share my one favorite this week, and it's all about me!

one
We had a great 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays! We had plans to head up to our neighbors for a party and usually attend out town parade and fireworks that night. But it's always hard to get the kids to leave the party....they are having too much fun! So this year we hit up fireworks on July 3....
and then got to stay and enjoy ourselves at the party without rushing out. Because when there is a pool full of kids and a llama and pizza raft...who wants to leave??



two
We had the most beautiful day out on the boat on Tuesday. It was a calm day on the water and there were not too many boats out, so we took advantage and did some waterskiing. I am happy to report that I got right up! My kids thought I was the coolest mom ever😉

three
I shared a little bit of  life lately here on the blog yesterday. A whole bunch of random pics of things we  have been up to. But my favorite is these two kiddos starting golf lessons.

There is really nothing cuter than kids in golf gear!

four
I have to share these sandals from Target with you. I was back and forth on getting Birkenstocks and am not a huge fan of how they look so I was hesitant to spend the money. I saw these at Target and they are the most comfortable thing ever!
Women's Mad Love Prudence Footbed Sandal - image 1 of 3
So if you like the Birkenstock trend,but are not committed to the price, then these are for you!
 I think they come in a few other colors too.

five
Last I have to say thanks for all the love and sweet comments on  my post last Friday. I shared a little bit about how taking care of myself has me living my best life ever!
If you missed it you can catch up here

Have the best weekend friends! See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve





3 comments on "Friday Favorites....Hello July!"
  1. I have been SO thrown off this week because of the fourth on Wednesday:). Glad I'm not the only one! I am so glad to hear good reviews on the birk look a likes from target because I just ordered some because I'm in the same boat! I'd like some buy don't want to shell out all that money. I hope you have a great week:)
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same llama float at our house on Sunday; It was huge and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with the water skiing! You are much braver than me!! I'm obsessed with those sandals too! Have a great weekend! - Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature