Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites...Super Sized!!!

Hey friends!! These last 7 days have been filled with so much Summer fun!!! I feel like this is going to be a Super-Sized edition of Friday Favorites!
Fill up that coffee friends... from the beach, to golf, to make your own cereal, favorite books, the best new earrings and favorite new Target finds I have lots to talk about today!!

As always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share my one favorite this week, and it's all about me!

one
Last weekend we attended Paul's family work picnic and had the best time. I mean when you are given the opportunity to build your own cereal and see a bucket of this.....
...you know it is going to be a good day!
 I am not sure if Ella's Amazing Cereal Extravaganza will hit the shelves anytime soon, but she had fun creating the flavor. There was a 10:1 marsmallow to cereal ratio, along with some gummy bears thrown in for good measure😉
So until that hits the market, we will stick with our old favorites!

two
I took the kids to the beach this week and we had the best day. We played in the sand and the water.
 And of course took a quick break for ice cream.

I will admit that I have a love-hate relationship with the beach. So much stuff to take- chairs, towels, toys, cooler, umbrella... a lot of stuff for a few hours, but so worth it!

three
We had dinner on the golf course one night this week and then hit the course for a few holes.
 I love that my kids are learning the game of golf and it 's something we can all do together as a family!
 It was such a beautiful night to be out there!

four
We made a Summer Favorite for dinner this week. These  Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Kabobs are easy and delicious. You can grab the recipe  here.
 I love grilled pineapple in the Summer!

five
Another favorite of mine....Summer reading! I shared my  June Book Review here yesterday. I enjoyed the books I read last month and am currently engrossed in this thriller.....
I Am Watching You
six
I found the  best earrings, thanks to my girlfriend Melissa!
These  White Chandelier earrings look great with jeans and a tee shirt or with a dress for date night. 
They are lightweight and I will be wearing them on repeat for the foreseeable future. Oh and they come in red too! Check them out  here.

seven
Now for a favorite Target find. Another blogger shared these  black jogger pants and they are cutest, most comfortable things ever! I think they are "technically" pajama pants, but you would never know! Drawstring waist and pockets too! And those are my  favorite Target Sandals too!
And you need to order this  vest right now. It is on clearance for $8.99 and perfect for Fall!!!!
Yes you read that right... $8.99!!! It is a longer length that will be perfect with leggings in Fall or wear now with white jeans and a white tank!!

Whew...it was week full of favorites!!! 
We are enjoying the next two days with our friends visiting from Maryland. So excited to spend the day out on the lake today!
Then tomorrow night we are doing a Murder Mystery Tour on a double decker bus! I have no idea what to expect as we hit up three local breweries along the way, but I am pretty sure it is going to be a fun night!
Have the best weekend friends!
See you on Monday, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

3 comments on "Friday Favorites...Super Sized!!!"
  1. Oh my goodness that make your own cereal station looked so fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cereal "potluck" idea- so fun! Those kabobs look delicious too! Have a great weekend! - Shan @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on the book and the jogger pants. The beach looks so fun, but I know what you mean about all the effort it takes to get there! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature