Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Tuesday Talk... A Few Favorite Things!

Happy Tuesday friends!!! I am linking up with  Erika &  
Ashley for Tuesday Talk. A monthly link up where we can talk about any and everything!

I have a fun post planned, but first have to share that Target is having a huge sale to compete with Prime Day today! Furniture, Home, Toys all with up to 30% off savings. But if you don't need any "big" items, one of the best deals is 25% off Health and Beauty.  Talk about a great time to stock up on toiletries for the family and get it all delivered right to your doorstep! Today only so get shopping!!!

This month I want to talk about something fun! My girlfriend Melissa is a mom to 3 little boys and she is always looking put together... I mean always!! She has a fun sense of style and super cute clothes, but what always seems to pop is her jewelry!
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sunglasses and outdoor
 She is looking fab at the beach.... and she has a 3 month old!! She is always telling me the jewelry makes her look so pulled together without much effort! You should totally be following her on Insta @missycthestylist  She will give you all the inspiration!!!

So she convinced me to get these earrings and well these are the earrings that started this post!!! I love them and have worn them about 5 times in the last week! I am not alone, as there are nearly 200 reviews...all giving 5 stars!!

See...look how cute!
They also come in  red too!!!
 I figured it would be fun to share a few other favorites that I have seen Missy wearing that have caught my eye!!! And I decided to keep my favorite things...all under $50! So here is a peek at my favs!
I love this necklace for everyday wear. I can't be worried about mixing silver and gold so I love that this is a simple way to put them together and will go with everything!

These earrings are so darn versatile. Between the style and the color mix I think that these will go with so many looks and it will be that pair that people always ask "Where did you get your earrings?"


Pegasus Earrings

Sometimes hoops get boring so I feel like these jazz it up a bit! They come in silver, rose gold and gold. 

These gold knot hoops are another great everyday option and bonus they are on sale for under $23!!! I am thinking gift ideas?? #christmasinjuly??

I know it's the middle of Summer, but I fell in love with pompom hats last Winter and this navy & white stripe one has me falling in love again!!
Pom Pom Hat

Rose gold with a simple white tee and jeans or a black dress are two of my favorite combos. This necklace is so fun and can be worn casually or for a night out! And it is currently on sale for 30% off....YAY!


Rose Gold Necklace

I love, love the color combo in these earrings. That little pop of turquoise is so fun and if you spend $50 more you can grab them for 50% off!!

Teardrop Earrings

And for some statement earrings, these are my two favorites!!!!

Persephonie Earrings

These next ones are the ones Missy is wearing in the picture I showed of her!



Rose Statement Earrings

So there you have it... a few of my favorite (sparkly) things!
Have the best day!
See you tomorrow, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature