Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Any reason for chips, guac and margs is good for me!
I am beyond guilty of this. #givemeallthechipsandsalsa
This week officially kicked off the busiest month of the year. For each extra curricular activity my kids are in, there is surely an extra practice, game, event, concert, party or parade that is on the calendar this month!
As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites. Just a random assortment of things that made me happy this week! 
one
Luke had his read aloud in class this week. He came home with a glowing review from his teacher on how well he read to the class! And then he lost his front tooth while at school! He said 4 kids lost their tooth that same day in his class! I am not used to his new smile. He says he looks like a hockey player!
two
Ella had a big week! She had her fist soccer practice and loved it!!!
Then Thursday was her Spring concert. She did a great job singing with the chorus. I was most proud of her in the orchestra concert,  playing the violin.

I never really learned how to play an instrument, so to watch how far she has come with playing it is pretty cool!
three
Yesterday I linked up to share a recipe for my Cookie Dough Cupcakes. They were a favorite when I owned the cupcake shop and am excited to share that recipe!
If you missed it, you can catch up here.
four
Yesterday was Paul's birthday and we had a quick celebration with his favorite dessert...Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.
As we were singing, Maddie tried to sneak in for a taste! I just love their reactions!
Ella had her concert and Paul had some busy meetings at work, so we are making up for it with dinner out tonight to celebrate!
We have the little league baseball parade, a soccer game, two baseball games, a Kentucky Derby Party, and my sister's dance recital this weekend. Most of which may be cancelled because it has been raining here for what seems like weeks.....and Sunday shows snow!
I hope you all have the best weekend and we will see you on Monday.....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
3 comments on "Friday Favorites..."
  1. I want the cupcakes. Happy Friday.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look delicious and dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look amazing!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature