Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....TGIF Edition

It's Friday!!! This was a long, busy week with work and activities and I am so looking forward to this Mother's Day weekend! 
As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites. This was kind of a whirlwind week... so my list is short & sweet!
one
Dance pics! Ella had dance pictures this week. It's always kind of a crazy day with all the kids in the studio changing into a million different costumes.
 And I always come home feeling sparkly from glitter and sequins flying everywhere, but Ella loves it!
two
In my meal planning post this week, I shared a recipe from Mix & Match Mama for pizza burgers. I planned to make them tonight, but we had a sunny day on Monday so I made them earlier. They were so, so good! They got two thumbs up around our table and I will be making these again very soon!
You can grab the recipe here.
three
I am so excited to go see Luke today for a Mother's Day tea. My favorite part about Mother's Day is the little hand made gifts, songs, and cards from the kids. This was us last year...
four
I am really looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day with bruch at my brother's house. We have had First Communion celebrations on Mother's Day for the past 4 years!
4 years ago for my nephew Christopher...
3 years ago for Paul's goddaughter Emily.. a road trip to Maryland....
2 years ago for my nephew Nicholas, and we took Maddie along with us!
And last year was Ella's....
So I am excited to have a relaxing Mother's Day with my mom, E & L and a great brunch!
If you missed any our posts this week, you can catch up here
Five Meals for Your Family Table....Week 18
Show & Tell Tuesday... Memory Lane
Workin' It Wednesday....Summer Vacations
Weekend Wrap Up.... Rained Out
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! See you on Monday....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature