Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites...Short & Sweet

Hi friends! How the heck are we more than halfway through February??? This week just flew by... which is awesome, because today my kiddos kick off their Winter Break week and we are in search of warmth & sunshine!
Image result for vacation quote
But before we take off, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share some of my favorites from this week. It's a short & sweet list!


one
My first favorite this week was watching this girl in her first every play performance. She has been practicing so hard the last 6 weeks and they put on an amazing show!! I could not have been more proud of those kids!!!

two
A few weeks ago I shared my Trader Joe's favorites. One of the reasons I went to TJs was for this seasoning.... that they were sold out of. I finally got my hands on some and well... I understand why they were sold out.

I could put this on everything!
three
If you are still celebrating Valentine's this weekend, I shared my Red Velvet cupcake recipe this week. 

And well... they are really pretty delicious. So I think you should make them this weekend😉
That rounds up my favorite things this week... pirates, spices and cupcakes! A random list of things that made me smile this week.
Hope you have the best weekend friends!
See you on Monday with another plant based meal! There's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
2 comments on "Friday Favorites...Short & Sweet"
  1. Oooo those cupcakes look yummy! So glad you got your hands on some of the TJ seasoning, I could put it on everything too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go to TJ's today. I have seen that seasoning on many blog posts so I guess you have talked me into trying it!!! I hope your winter break is fabulous. I'm Florida bound this coming week - BRING IT! xo

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature