Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Chocolate Chip Cookies...Made Better!

Well I am not sure about you, but warm chocolate chip cookies on cold winter days just feel like the right thing to do. When I saw a post from my friend Joanne over at My Heart Bakes featuring cookies made with both milk and white chocolate chips I put that recipe on my "to do" list.
Why have I never though to mix the two?
I mean just look at all this goodness!!
It was a simple recipe for chocolate chip cookies, but kicked up a notch with mixing the two different chocolates! This recipe should go in your "to make" file pronto!
And if you are looking for a fun treat for your Superbowl party this weekend, she shared the cutest football brownies!
IMG_6724
Have the best Thursday friends!
See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites...there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature