Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

All About Love....A fun link up!

Well friends...this sums up my thoughts about today...
Image result for wednesday meme
I am fighting some kind of bug and feeling a little worn down. But I can make it... vacation and sunshine are coming soon!!
Today I am linking up with some friends over at The Blended Blog for their monthly TBB asks. A series of random questions for the month. I thought it would be fun to link up and answer these, so here we go.....

one
Hugs. I like to give and receive hugs 😊
two
Although I do love candy, I really love fresh flowers. They brighten my day without tightening my pants.
three
Hmmmm. I used to own a bakery, so you would assume I would answer baking. But maybe because I owned a bakery I am going to go with cooking. I love to cook...it is my favorite part of the day!
four
Well there was one boy in the reading teepee in 2nd grade that kissed me on the cheek. Other than that I don't remember. I do remember my first kiss with Paul. It was after an outdoor Summer concert, in an alley, between two bars. Super romantic...right?
five
Pink. And I am pretty sure I have communicated this, but still manage to have only received red. Red are beautiful tooπŸ˜‰
six
No. They are too hard and taste like chalk. They do look super cute in a vase as a decoration though!
seven
No...maybe I should. I do leave little notes for my kiddos every so often, but not for Paul. But then again he is an engineer & not too into "fluff"
eight
Yes. Just a few little pops of decor around our family room and kitchen.
nine
Pink. I will never forget when I started working for Target and found out I had to wear red...everyday. I did not own one red shirt. I never liked how I looked in red. I wore my red proudly for 10 years. Have not worn it much since... pink please!
ten
Dark Preferably with caramel or peanut butter.
eleven
Attraction, yes. Love...not so much.
twelve
Both. Sometimes I am guilty of getting two...one funny and one serious because I can't decide. Then I feel guilty for spending $14 on two cards! #whyarecardssoexpensive
thirteen
I could watch How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman over and over again.
fourteen
Stay in. I would rather enjoy a nice night in and cook a delicious meal than go out on Valentine's Day. But I love to go out too... just not on/for a holiday.
So there are some fun things about me and all things Valentine. Hope your coffee is strong and your Wednesday is short!
See you tomorrow, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature