Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Oh Friday I am so, so happy to see you. Not sure about anyone else, but this has been a LONG week. 
Image result for made it through the week meme
#thankyouoprah
It was a long one, but we made it! So pour a little more coffee in that cup and join me as I link up with three of my favorite blogging friends,  ErikaNarci & Andrea to share some of my favorites from this week.


one
Well one of my favorites for sure this week was the Superbowl.
My team won, my favorite guy performed and I ate lots of good food. 
I shared some of our Superbowl fun this week.
two 
And speaking of my favorite guy performing, Monday he announced a tour date here in Buffalo. Well that is obviously a favorite part of my week!

I saw him here a few years ago, and you can bet I will be back again😉
three
Another favorite this week was this great website one of my girlfriends told me about. At  Running Warehouse, you can get some great deals on running sneakers (if you go with last years colors).
I am looking forward to running while we are on vacation and ordered some new sneakers and paid about $100 less than I would if I got the current year's color! Asics Nimbus are my favorite shoe to run in.
 Add in free 2-day shipping and I am sold!
four
In 7 days we will be in warmer weather. Beach, pool and lots of time to read. I stopped by the library this week to pick up a few books. 
Two from authors I really love and two that were suggested from of my reading friends! 
My February book review is going to be a good one! If you missed January's, you can catch up here.
five
So Target launched their new line this week, Universal Thread. I have found some really great pieces online and thought I would share a few of my favorites.
I love the look & color of  this denim shirt. A great piece you can wear so many ways!
This  sweater looks perfect for Spring!
And the perfect  little white tee!
I love my dark denim jacket and wear it all the time. I have been on the lookout for one in a lighter wash and I think I have found it with  this one!
And loving  this scarf for Spring!
Ok one more thing.  These shoes?? Love them...and they are less than $35!
six
On Wednesday I shared a fun post about love. If you missed it you can catch up  here. It got me thinking about Valentine's Day and I thought I would share  my post with some  sweet Valentine ideas
And you will want to check back next Tuesday. I will be sharing my recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes... the perfect Valentines' dessert!
seven 
The Olympics! I am so excited to watch!
Image result for usa olympics 2018 photo
 I do love the Summer games a bit more, but Winter is fun to watch too!
I am so, so ready for the weekend. We don't have a lot planned, but have a lot to do! I want to get everybody packed for vacation, because next week is a busy one.
But before we can pack we have to shop....I think Ella grew 6 inches since Summer. Everything she tried on from last Summer was so small! So she and I will be doing some shopping this weekend, which she is pretty excited about.
Have a fun weekend friends! 
See you next week, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature