Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table Sheet Pan Honey Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli

Hey friends! Hope you had a great weekend! We had a beautiful weekend with the prom, nice weather, some boating and some much needed down time! 

Last week I made this sheet pan dinner and it was a hit! I mean a pan meal that just pops into the oven is always a winner in my book. And we assembled them in a bowl, and you know I love a good dinner in a bowl!


I found this recipe for Sheet Pan Honey Buffalo Chicken Sheet Pan Honey Buffalo Chicken on the SkinnyTaste site. That is one of my favorite places to scroll through when I am looking for dinner inspo. 

If you have your chicken and broccoli chopped and ready to go, this dinner can be on the table in less than 30 minutes! And don't let the Buffalo part scare you. My kids are not big on "spicy" and this was a winner for them. 

The chicken and broccoli gets a quick hit of seasoning and onto the pan and into the oven in goes!


After about 20 minutes, you can pull off the broccoli. I kept it warm covered in foil. Then add the sauce to the chicken and back in the oven for a few more minutes. I use the Primal Kitchen Buffalo sauce. It has some of the cleanest ingredients and tastes great!


Then you just assemble your bowls. We did ours on a bed of brown rice for kids and I put mine over cauliflower rice. I added some sliced scallions and chopped celery for a little crunch. 


I added a drizzle of blue cheese dressing, but I wish I had some blue cheese crumbles. I will definitely add that next time. I also added a little Mike's Hot Honey to the top of mine too!  Luke went with a ranch drizzle. 


I sure hope you try this one. I mean one pan, comes together quickly and full of flavor! You can't go wrong!

Have a great Tuesday. See you back here tomorrow for What's up Wednesday!

There is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve

 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature