Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New For Your Family Table Teriyaki Shrimp Bowls

Happy Monday friends! Gosh we had some beautiful weekend this weather….well after we got through a torrential storm Friday night. Not so perfect timing for a track meet! This has been a rainy Spring and we have spent many a track meet under this umbrella. 


But the rain cleared for the weekend and it felt like Summer!

Anyway- this is a recipe post, so let’s get to it! These Teriyaki Shrimp Bowls were so fresh and full of flavor, they just taste like Summer! They will be on repeat over here. 


Super fresh ingredients with mango, cucumbers, lime juice and avocado.


I love the shrimp from Trader Joe's and always pick up a few bags every time I go. 


The sauce comes together quickly with liquid aminos, honey, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger. 


And shrimp cooks so quickly that this meal can be on the table in no time! If you are not a fan of shrimp, I think you could easily swap this out to chicken (cut into bite size pieces) or salmon cut the same way. 


I followed the recipe as written, except I omitted the jalapenos from the salsa. My kids are hit and miss with "spicy" so I just added fresh jalapenos to the top of mine for that heat I am looking for.



 
This was simple weekday meal with so many good flavors! You can grab the full recipe here. 

Wishing you a great start to the week. 

I'll see you back here later this week. 
There is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature