Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites August 2nd

   Happy Friday friends! I cannot believe we are here on the first Friday of August. Here in the Northeast, our kids don't go back to school until the first week of September, so we have plenty of Summer left!  

As usual, I am linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week. 



one
We celebrate my sister's 39th birthday this week! 



She is the best sister and the proudest aunt!


two
My favorite go to work combo lately has been a maxi dress and jean jacket. It's easy and comfortable!
I forget about my black denim jacket sometimes, I often go to my blue ones. This dress is from Target, but sold out. Linking a similar one here


I love a really light washed denim jacket for Summer! And you can never go wrong with a basic black maxi



three
Summer reading is a favorite of mine. You can't go wrong with a book in a hammock, on a boat or on the beach! This book was so good!


four
I love watching the Olympics. And Snoop is just an added bonus! He has added such a fun layer of entertainment. We love swimming, track and field and gymnastics!




five
While I love getting my workouts in class in the mornings, Summer walks are a favorite too! Talking with a friend along a pretty trail is good for the body and the mind!


This tank has been on repeat! Lots of colors, built in bra and a really flattering fit!



Have a great weekend friends!

 See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature