Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table Honey Chipotle Chicken Skewers

 Happy Monday friends!!!! I saw this over the weekend and I feel it in my soul! 



Like where has this Summer gone???  We had a fun weekend, with a random opportunity to see Carrie Underwood in concert. 


She was great and her legs look just as good in person as they do on TV! 


Anywho, I am here to share a dinner idea for your family table. We are still in the peak of grilling season, so I am grilling any chance we get. I found this recipe from Pinch of Yum for these Honey Chipotle Chicken Skewers. A quick marinade and a quick grilling is my kind of Summer meal. 

The marinade recipe is pretty simple and full of clean ingredients. No funny things here!


Now the recipe has "chipotle" in the title, but I did not (nor did my kids) find this to be spicy. It was more of a sweet, robust flavor. 


Love skewers on the grill!


As per usual, we made our meal into a bowl! I roasted sweet potatoes and broccoli. For the sweet potatoes, I cut them into bite sized pieces and drizzled with olive oil, salt and cinnamon. They roasted at 425 for about 45 minutes.  Once the bowls were assembled I added a drizzle of Mike's Hot Honey. 



So, so good!!! I hope you give these a try! You can grab all the recipe details here

Wishing you the best Monday! See you back here on Wednesday. There is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature