Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Crab & Corn with Zoodles.....or Pasta

Hey Monday!!!  Before I get sharing this awesome recipe with you, I want to say this is my only post this week. We are headed to the beach, so I am taking the week off from blogging and will be back next Monday.😉
I have a yummy, Summer-y recipe to share with you today. I saw the recipe for this Crab & Corn Pasta dish from Mix & Match Mama and thought it sounded amazing! I got all the stuff to make it the other day, made a couple tweaks and it was a hit!
Here is the recipe from Shay @ Mix & Match Mama.
I followed it pretty closely, with a few exceptions. I used pancetta instead of bacon, because it was what I had on hand.

I chopped up a pound of asparagus into bite sized pieces, steamed them and added them to the crab mixture for some extra veggies!

I also skipped adding the pasta and the bread crumbs and baking at the end. Once I had everything combined I just made sure it was warm on the stove top. Then I used it as a topping to my zoodles, because...I skipped the pasta. Instead I sauteed some zoodles instead, added a bit of goat cheese and it was amazing! I did put the crab mixture over pasta for my kiddos though!
Two thumbs up from my family table!
I mean how can you beat crab and corn in the Summer???
Have a great Monday friends!  See you soon, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature