Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

My Favorite Zucchini Bread

Zucchini is one of the most popular things you can find in farmer's markets in our area. And believe it or not, it is something I can actually grow too! So we eat a lot of it in the Summer and Zucchini Bread is one of my favorite things to make. 
I love this recipe because it is made a little better for you with coconut oil, whole wheat flour and sweetened with honey. Plus you can easily double it and make one for a friend or freeze it for a later time!
I follow the recipe as it is written. It calls for walnuts or pecans, but those are optional if you are not a fan of nuts in your bread (I know my husband is not a fan!). You could also throw is some mini chocolate chips too!
My tip for the day is to line your loaf pan with parchment paper. Then give the paper a quick shot of cooking spray and add the batter.
After you have let it cool a few minutes, you can just lift the paper out and the loaf comes out so neatly!!! And your pan is clean too!
So grab some zucchini at your local farmer's market and put this recipe on your to do list for the weekend.
It's the perfect start to a Summer Saturday!
See you tomorrow, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature