Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

TGIF!!! I am so excited for today, because we are heading the beach tomorrow! A cottage, on the beach, with good friends...my favorite! Now I have approximately 987 things to do between now and then including Luke's three baseball games, so I thought I would share some vacation funnies with you....
Ok this one, my husband does pack a lot of our outdoor stuff, but his chore of choice for this trip was asking me to clean out the garbage cans.... like the outdoor, gross cans. So yep that got done yesterday.
Related image

Next up... pretty true. Luke has a football, basketball, baseball and glove and 37 monster trucks.
Ella has a small tote packed with "room decor" for the cottage.
Paul has three swim trunks, his Yeti and a book.
I have ALL THE THINGS.
Image result for packing for a beach vacation meme
This will be our vehicle. Paul actually bought one of those things you stick in the hitch to pile more stuff on. Yep... and we do not drive a small vehicle.
Related image
I have been putting things aside for 11 days. Vacation is 7 days. Enough said.
Related image
But it is all worth it and we will have the best week!!!
Now back to our regularly scheduled blogging...as always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few of my favorite things from this week!

one
My most favorite thing this week was celebrating my sister's birthday!!! She loves all things Donnie Wahlberg (Blue Bloods, NKOTB, Wahlburgers, Boston) and my parents surprised her with a trip to Boston!
The kids and I are going too and I cannot wait to take on Boston, eat at Wahlburgers and catch a Red Sox game with my favorite sister!

two 
I shared my favorite recipe for Zucchini  Bread this week.
You should put making this on your weekend to do list!

three
Luke had a great baseball tournament last weekend and one of my favorite moments was the team running out to the mound at the end of the last game....
Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, tree, baseball, sky, outdoor and nature

four
Last weekend Paul and I went to a Murder Mystery at a friends' house. We were not sure what to expect, but had so much fun! Paul was the "victim".....
You can read a little more about the party in yesterday's post.
Ok, off to finish packing!!!
Have the best weekend friends!
See you next week, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature