Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

I am so, so happy to see you Friday!! This has just been a long week. Work was a little hectic and then we had like 3 things go wrong in the house...no hot water in our master shower, our refrigerator (the garage one) died, and then Wednesday we had water leaking in from the window over the fireplace. I was extra thankful for my mechanical engineer hubby, he has a keen sense of how to fix things. But I still was feeling like this last night....

As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika for Friday Favorites. Sharing a few things that made me happy this week!

one
 So last week my little guy had surgery and let me tell you he has recovered like a champ! You would never know he had anything done and he is feeling great. Which sounds good, but gosh it makes it extra hard to keep him "laying low". All he wants to do is play ball.
Luckily he has Maddie to keep him company while he rests.
And his buddy came over yesterday and colored with him for a bit.
two 
 I stumbled across this company on Instagram from another blogger. And they have the coolest earrings!
I mean.....how cute would these be with a basic black dress or top?? And the best part, they give you a free pair with every order! The free pair changes each week.
This is the current free pair.
Both of these adorable earrings for under $30...they are a favorite this week for sure! Stop by and check out  The Trend Shop this weekend. 
three
Last weekend I read Crazy Rich Asians from Kevin Kwan. I had this book on my list for a while, as it was recommended by a few of my favorite bloggers & it was such a fun book. I was so excited to learn that they are filming a movie based on the book....and there is a sequel!
I grabbed it at the library and cannot wait to start reading it tonight.
four
Lots of fun posts on the blog this week. We shared our  meal plan on Monday, including these amazing pulled pork nachos.
Tuesday was our  "Day in the Life". A peek at my daily life. Warning..it's not very exciting, but I love reading posts like this. 
Wednesday we talked all about  making your home cozy. Grab a fuzzy blanket and your favorite warm drink to read this  post!
And yesterday was all the fun details of  Ella's Fixer Upper Birthday Party!

Looking forward to a relaxing night in tonight! Ella has a soccer game tomorrow and then we are off to finally get some pumpkins!
Have the best weekend friends. See you on Monday, there's always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve
3 comments on "Friday Favorites"
  1. Those nachos sound delicious! I've heard of that book too, I need to look for it at the library! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun to see what they do with Crazy Rich Asians! I'm looking forward to the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature