Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

October Book Review

Yay it's book review day! I was three for three this month! Three books this month. The first one was "meh" and I loved the other two! I am linking up with Narci over at  Grace and Love Blog  for her monthly book review link up. Be sure to check out her  blog for all her picks too!!
one
The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena. I was so excited to read this one, as it has been on my list for a few months now.
 It all starts at a dinner party with neighbors, when something goes terribly wrong with one couple's baby Cora. The parents are immediately suspects and so ensues an investigation where lots of secrets are uncovered. The book kept moving and was a really quick read ( I read it over one weekend). It wasn't my favorite suspense book, but worth a read.
two
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan has been on my list for a while too and it did not disappoint! This book was so much fun to read.
 Image result
 The story of Rachel and Nick... a young couple living in NYC....and Rachel's first trip to Singapore with Nick to meet his family. Nick comes from a really, really wealthy family that has some pretty strong feelings on who Nick should be with. I loved the characters and the peek inside of the world of wealthy Asian families.And I hear they are making this into a movie!
three
I love Crazy Rich Asians so much, I followed up with the sequel, China Rich Girlfriend. 
Loved this one just as much! This one followed Nick & Rachel as they planned their wedding and continued their search for Rachel's father. They end up travelling Asia again with all kinds of crazy coming out. Read the first book, then this one... both so much fun!

If you missed any of our other reviews, you can catch up here.
February Book Review
March Book Review
April Book Review
May Book Review
June Book Review
July Book Review
August Book Review
September Book Review
See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites! There's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature