Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

20 Fall Favorites

Happy Friday Eve friends! I am linking up with the Blended Blog today to answer some of my Fall favorites.

Favorite Fall Sweet Treat?
Hands down Pumpkin Pie.....with a glass of wine?
Or pumpkin anything in baked good form.

Red, Yellow or Green Apples?
Red for baking, green for snacking.

Favorite Fall Sport to Play?
I love tossing the ball around with Luke, but Fall is the perfect time to get out and run....
and grab a coffee with your girlfriend after😉

Best Drink for Fall?
Apple Cider from Mayer Brothers....

Favorite Fall Activity?
Heading to Ellicottville to see the leaves, pick pumpkins and ride the mountain coaster.

Must Have Fall Purchase?
Last year I got a fur vest and I love it. I think everyone should have one.

Pumpkins:Pick your own or store bought?
Pick your own... part because it's fun, but mostly because I love my getting pictures with pumpkins every year!

Real or Fake Pumpkin?
Real...see above.

Favorite Halloween Costume?
So I love when we all dress as a theme. Not everyone is always on board, so years I have gotten a theme are my favorite. 

College Football or NFL?
Not too many "big colleges" around here to root for, so we are more NFL. #GoBills

Fall or Halloween Decor?
Definitely more Fall...
But I always do a fun Halloween dinner and tablescape. 

Raking Leaves or no Leaves to rake?
Not too many, Paul usually blows them around with the lawn mower. But we have some pretty trees with beautiful Fall colors.

Favorite Soup?
My black bean soup. You can grab the recipe here.

Favorite Fall Candle Scent?
I am super sensitive to smells, so I burn Yankee Macintosh Apple all year long. It's one of the few that does not give me a headache.

Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice?
I love the PSL, but not a fan of everything else.

Short Booties or Tall Boots?
I used to be all about tall boots, but the last year I am converting to a short booties girl.

Favorite Halloween Candy?
Yep......

PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) Yes or No?
Love it,  but I always request only 2 pumps of the flavoring. 

Hayride or Cornmaze?
Hayride, I would feel so dizzy in a cormaze.

Favorite Fall TV Show?
Like everyone else....

I just love all things Fall! What are some of your favorites??
Have a great Thursday. See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites. There's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature