Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Weekend Wrap Up....Hello October!

Somehow it is already October and the weather is here to go along with it. Last week it was near 90 degrees and we had our AC on and by Friday we had switched over the heat being on! But next to Christmas, I really love October and all things PUMPKIN!😉
Last weekend's fun started at school with the kids' annual walkathon. Luke's class walked early and had a beautiful, sunny morning. Ella walked in the afternoon and they were not as lucky...lots of rain, but still lots of smiles!
Friday night went out to dinner and stopped by the mall. Ella had some birthday gift cards burning a hole in her pocket.😉 
Saturday morning we all walked in the Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk. October is Down Syndrome Awareness month and this walk was the perfect way to kick off the month. 
After the walk this guy wanted to check out our local library. He took out 6 books and by Sunday night he had read 5 of them, so I guess we will be back to the library some night this week.  
Saturday night Luke had a special night and got to sleep over at my parents house while we continued celebrating Ella's birthday. Somehow the kids' birthdays seem to turn into week long events!
We had such a fun Fixer Upper themed party at the Buffalo Collective shop. The girls loved the designs they made. I will share all the fun party details here soon!
Sunday morning Ella and I were off to pick up Luke, but not without a trip to Target.  I mean, we do pass it on the way to my parents...and this girl had more gift cards. She could probably spend all day in that dollar section! 
We spent the rest of Sunday doing Sunday things.... watching football (Go Bills!!), a little laundry, and a little reading. This one has been on my list for a while and I read it over the weekend. I'll share my thoughts on it in my next book review.
Enjoy your Wednesday! See you tomorrow...there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature