Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!!! You know what this week feels like.....
It literally feels like it's January 74th

I need sunshine, dry weather and temperatures over 40. We have been in Winter mode for nearly 7 months and I am done. Done. 

Now onto more fun topics for our Friday. As always I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few of my favorites from this week.

one
We celebrated my Mom's 70th birthday on Sunday. She is just the best... the one I call with the good, the bad, the happy or sad....she's my person. I talk to her every day, usually more than once. I am so blessed to have such an amazing Mom!
 We are celebrating again next weekend. My dad also turns 70 this month, so my brother and his family are coming to celebrate and I cannot wait to celebrate with them!

two
Well this came out on Tuesday and we have watched it everyday since. Everyday.
The Greatest Showman Target Exclusive (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital) - image 1 of 2
If you have not seen this movie, you need to put it on your weekend to do list. It is so, so good... and the music...even better!

three
I am way late to the game on this ice cream, but it is so good. And kind of a guilt free option. It's a bit pricier, but worth it I think. My grocery store has like 30 flavors, so I can't wait to try a new one next week. Side note- I have this hidden in the freezer... this is "Mama's Ice Cream".
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 1 pt - image 1 of 1
The only issue I have is this little pint is apparently 4 servings??? 

four
Luke's birthday has been kind of a week long celebration... but that's ok...you only turn 9 once! So I recapped a little about how we celebrated his special day.
Luke's Birthday Celebration
 And it included a trip to jump at the trampoline park and out for what he called "Man-Sized Ribs". Note...sitting at the bar watching baseball with your buddy kind of makes for the best day ever.

five
 We have had a busy start to April with Easter and birthday celebrations. Yesterday I shared a little of this & that. Some random pics of life lately around here. While the celebrations are fun...regular old life, like watching this sweet girl work on her homework are some of my favorite moments.

So that wraps up some favorites from my week! This weekend were are making a trip to Trader Joe's to stock up on some of our favorite things. I shared my favorites before, but everytime I go I feel like I find a new favorite!

Trader Joes' Favorites
Then on Sunday Ella has a dance competition and Luke has a baseball scrimmage.
Hope you guys have a great weekend.
See you next week...there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve


9 comments on "Friday Favorites"
  1. I love your girl's bedding and the colors in her room! So fun!!
    Happy Birthday to your mom and have a great weekend! - Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right...her room is way more fun than mine! Thanks for stopping by...have a great weekend!
      Gen

      Delete
  2. Is your little boy wearing a sea hawks cap? My little boy loves the seahawks:P Because theyre green! Haha:) Happy birhtday to him! And I love Halo ice cream + would love to sit down and eat some while watching that movie...
    cassidy
    peachesandpearlscassidy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That his buddy in the Seahawks cap, but Luke would wear any team..he loves sports and all the gear that goes with it. And Halo ice cream and a movie...you are speaking my language!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Gen

      Delete
  3. Um sooo...came here from Friday Favorites and...are you from Buffalo?! I read your intro about it being winter for 7 months and I was like yeah that's familiar! lol And then in your first photo I saw a Buffalo on your wall. I LOVE finding Buffalo bloggers!!! :) :) (If you're not actually from Buffalo ignore my crazy LOL.) Also...I have a 9 year old Luke!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenn! Yes I am a Buffalo girl!! Gosh this Winter has been never ending! So glad you found me here.. I love connecting with people from my hometown. And yay for 9 year old Lukes! Stay warm this weekend...hoping this the last blast of cold/ice?!?!
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Gen

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking to your TJ's favorites. I'm always looking for new things to try. I hope you get some warmer weather soon. This has been a crazy winter, even here in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok you are making me a feel a little better that even Texas had a crazy winter. I am sure hoping it ends soon. I love seeing what people get at TJ's too, so I will be sure to share if I find anything new we love!
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Gen

      Delete
  5. Greatest Showman just came in yesterday's amazon order...can not wait to watch tonight!! PS--Your daughter's room looks so cute! I'm still working on updating my 11 year old girl's room.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature