Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Ten on the Tenth...What's in your Car??

Happy Tuesday friends!!! Today I am linking up with Erin over at  Simple Purposeful Living for her 10 on the 10th.

This month is 10 items in your car. Well this will be quite a list and I want you to promise not to judge me. As I looked around my car I realized I should probably re-evaluate things in my car. If you are looking for jumper cables or a first aid kit, you probably won't find those in my car. If you need nail polish or earrings, I can definitely help you out😉
So here is a little peek at ten things in my car.....
1. Gum
 I always have gum in my car and in my purse. I travel a lot for work in my car, so I always have it on hand....partly for boredom and to not snack and part for fresh breath after coffee.

2. Water Bottles
I never leave home without a bottle (or 2) of water. So you will always find a water bottle in my car.

3. Nail Polish
. Yep. Again I am always in the car, so sometimes I will throw on a quick coat and it dries while I drive. Currently I have two bottles in there.

4.Silver Hoop Earrings
 I love silver hoops and you can find a pair in my car, my purse and probably on my desk.

5. Sunglasses
 I have anywhere between 2-4 pairs in my car at any given time.

6. Lip gloss
I kind of feel this is an essential life item.....

So at this point I am sure you are thinking that you would never want to be stranded in a car with me. But hey we could do our nails...Ha!

7. A snowbrush/ice scraper
See I am getting practical now!I live in Buffalo and it stays in there year round, because unfortunately you never know!

8. Phone Charger
Obvious reasons here.

9. Snacks
Usually some sort of nuts or a bar. I like to have something in case I need a quick snack.

10. Napkins
I have two kids and well napkins are always a good idea!

I also always have my essential car documents in my car too (insurance card, registration). I spend a lot of time in my car for work and then again taking the kids from place to place so sometimes it's an extension of my purse.
How about you?  Anything random in your car? Or better yet...more important items I should have in my car?

See you tomorrow, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

6 comments on "Ten on the Tenth...What's in your Car??"
  1. I always find the most interesting things under the seats when I put them down or move them...namely a lot of old food - yuck! Thanks for linking up! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh....old food! Gross! Probably why my husband has a strict no food policy in his car. I am a bit more lax. Thanks for the link up!

      Delete
  2. I love that your must-haves include everything from nail polish for an on-the-go coat to the practical ice scraper (that hopefully won't need much more use this spring)! Fun list!
    - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am over the ice scraper!! And glad you love that you are ok with nail polish as a must have!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      gen

      Delete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one with random hoop earrings! I forgot to mention mine on my post, maybe because they're in my workout bag and not exactly my car? Heehee!
    Lisa @ Tales from the Love Shaque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lisa...you are my people! I have random hoop earring everywhere! Thanks for stopping by.
      Gen

      Delete

Custom Post Signature