Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Hi friends!! This has been quite a week here... I'll share more on that next week. But I tell you this has been my thought these last few days....
Image result for one door closes another opens quote
I missed a few posts this week and wanted to end the week with some of my favorite moments from this week. It's a list of nine random things that made me smile this week.
 As always I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few of my favorites from this week.

one
Last Saturday it finally began to feel like Spring here! One of my favorite parts of the day was looking out the window at seeing these boys playing baseball. And my second favorite part was seeing grass, not snow!

two
We celebrated my parents 70th birthdays last weekend. They are 13 days apart so we went out to dinner to celebrate. My kiddos made them each a card and those homemade cards are always my favorite. 
Here are my favorite people, all in one photo! 
 We had a great night celebrating.

three
My number three favorite from this week was finally getting back outside to run. I met my girlfriend for a run and coffee and it was the perfect start to my week.

four
Sunday we had temps near 70 and my kids took off on these bikes at 10: 30 in the morning and did not come home until 6! I love that we live in a neighborhood where they can get out on their bikes and find fun with their friends outside! 

five
We had our first fire of the season this week. S'mores by the fire are definitely a favorite!
We also did some grilling and my "burger salad" was amazing!

six
Monday night my girl and I snuck out for my favorite ice cream... twist custard with rainbow sprinkles. It just so happens to be Ella's favorite combo too. Wonder where she got that from?😉


seven
I know I have talked about these shoes before, but I have been living in them this week.

They are cute and oh so comfortable.

eight
Luke has become a huge NBA fan this year. He can quote so many stats and players. He has been loving watching the playoffs this week and I loved seeing him in Paul's recliner, with a bowl of ice cream, watching the games. He is a mini-Paul!!
 

nine
And last, I have been getting ready to celebrate Luke's First Communion. I am loving how my banner is turning out! I'll share more party details next week!

We are looking forward to celebrating Luke with our family and friends!
Have the best weekend!
See you on Monday, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve








1 comment on "Friday Favorites"

Custom Post Signature