Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites...Hello April!

TGIF!!! Easter, a Birthday and some late night March Madness has this Mama crawling into Friday!! I am ready for a low key weekend to catch up on all the things! 
Image result for laundry weekend meme
But first I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few of my favorites from this week.

one
We celebrated this  guy's birthday this week! Somehow he is now 9! So you're telling me that this time next year both my kids will be double digits???
Luke's day started with our favorite birthday breakfast. Donut Holes! Every year they get the number of donuts equal to their age, complete with candles and we start the day singing Happy Birthday! 
He had the best day with all the basketball things and a Red Velvet Cake (his favorite)!
 
two
We did all the Easter things last weekend and had so much fun!
 I shared a little  Easter recap yesterday.

three
Not sure about you, but when you go out to a salad spot and the salad comes all chopped..it just tastes so much better!! I have seen a few people talk about this one recently and think it is going to take my homemade salads to a whole new level! I love a good salad.

Salad Chopper

This is my current favorite salad, my Asian Chicken Salad.


four
My last favorite for this week is around sports. I love March Madness basketball. I mean...love it! It's just so fun to watch and this year was a great year. My favorite part of the tournament is the montage after the Championship Game to "One Shining Moment". It gets me everytime.
 So that was a favorite this week...watching that (maybe 10 times😉)
And this weekend we will be watching the Masters. I don't watch a ton of golf, but there is something about the Masters I love to watch. So I am pumped to watch it this weekend. I also think Luke will someday win the Masters and they will use this picture to share his "story". We gave him golf clubs for his 3rd birthday and I guess he wasn't quite sure about them!
One of my all time favorite pictures ever!

Have the best weekend friends!
See you on Monday, there's always room for one more at our family table!
xoxo
Genevieve



2 comments on "Friday Favorites...Hello April!"
  1. I LOVE a good chopped salad! For some reason it's always better when someone makes a salad up for you so I might have to try that thingy out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great tradition! I love that they get how many they are turning...I may have to find inspiration in that;). Visiting from Friday favorites:)
    Cassidy
    peachesandpearlscassidy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature