Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Hey friends!! My goodness I don't know where this week went?? I feel like we were just celebrating Mother's Day and here we are ending the week.
So let's get to some of my favorites from this week.
As always I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few of my favorites from this week.


one
We had a nice, low key Mother's Day.  I opened the sweetest homemade cards from the kids,we had a nice breakfast at home and spent the day enjoying the beautiful weather. Luke had a game that night and the boys took their moms out on the field and we each got a rose. I mean this picture of him taking my hand was the perfect ending to the day!
Love this boy of mine!

two
Ella had her dance pictures this week and well this right here is my favorite costume this year ( I have 4 to choose from!)
The dance is beautiful to watch too, as all the girls have black and gold fans.... I just love it!

three
 I took myself to the library this week and let me tell you, one of my favorite things to do is to wander around the library. Book stores and libraries I just love! These are the four books I grabbed. So many people recommended The Wife Between Us and I love Beatriz William and was excited to see her newest book there!

four
Straw bags seem to be everyone's favorite this season and I saw  this one at Target. It is perfect for a night out in the Summer! I love that it has the wristlet option and the tassels are adorable. It looks white in this picture, but is more of a cream/light tan in person. For less than $20 I thinks it's a great option for a Summer trend bag.

Tassel Wristlet Clutch - A New Day̢㢠- image 1 of 2

five 
The other night I made this Meditteranean Grilled Eggplant and it was amazing! It was pretty simple to make and I will be sharing the recipe here on Monday, so be sure to stop by to check it out.


six
Can you believe Memorial Day is next weekend??? I am so excited for the official kick off to the Summer season. I shared some of  my favorite red, white & blue gear for the family this week. 
Perfect for Memorial Day and 4th of July parties.

We are off to dinner with some friends tonight and then we have a free Saturday!! Then back to the ballpark on Sunday.
Have the best weekend friends! See you on Monday, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

4 comments on "Friday Favorites"
  1. Your eggplant dinner looks so amazing! I'm excited for the recipe!!! Have a great weekend! - Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tassel purse! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature