Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Favorite Target Finds

Not sure about you, but I am sure excited to have just one more sleep til Friday!!! These holiday weeks always have me feeling a bit behind! Today I am excited to be linking up with a few new blogging friends. Trina & SaraAllie, Lisa, Tara , & Holly for their monthly edition of Ladies who Link.

The topic..... favorite Target finds! Now let's be honest, I could probably write a whole blog on this topic.
Now for those of you that don't know, I worked for Target for about 10 years. I started as an assistant manager and worked my way up to be a Store Team Leader.
And let me tell you, it really was the best job I have ever had. Yes there were frustrating days, but I worked with some really amazing people and it was a fun company to work for.
Not to mention whenever I told someone I work for Target, almost every one's response is "OMG I love Target". You don't really get that response with other jobs! So I guess my favorite Target find is...me! Ha!

OK, I  am going to do my best to break this down into little buckets. There are a few areas of the store where I find the best stuff pretty consistently..... so here we go! I did link the pics, so you can just click and shop :)
The Dollar Section
I am not sure what the official name of this section is, but you know what I am talking about.This is every kid and teachers dream and probably the Target associates worst nightmare. They always have the best stuff there for the holidays, but I am sure it is a ton of work to keep if filled! One of my favorite things are these little metal pails.
They always have them in fun colors, themes,etc and I always find myself picking some up. They make great containers for party favors, gifts, and party decor. I have too many too count and I use them all over.... all the time!
Up & Up Supplies
I do love all the Target brand basic supplies. I get all of my paper products, storage bags, cleaning wipes and more from this brand. 
I find they are great quality, lower price and you can usually get an additional % off with the Cartwheel app.
Spritz Party Supplies
They have the cutest supplies for parties. I love the themes they have.... currently swooning over the unicorn collection
And I love how they have such great basics organized by colors.
Home Decor
I mean... I love all of it. They make me want to change my placemats and decorative accessories weekly! But my most favorite lately is the kids bedding. Just the cutest selection of themes. 
My favorite find for boys...........

and girls............
Clothes, Shoes & Jewelry
These two departments are where the #targetdoesitagain slogan had to have come from. Anytime I think they can't get cuter stuff ........ they do. Currently loving the golf gear for little boys....

And they have the cutest girls swimwear and sandals!
And this latest collaboration with Bauble Bar is pretty amazing... but then again I am a sucker for anything with tassels lately.

The Cartwheel App
Now if you are not using this app, that's just plain crazy! It is so easy to use. Scan what you are buying and if there is an offer you can add it. Just scan the barcode at checkout and all the offers you have will be applied. No need to cut coupons, however you can use the cartwheel discount in addition to coupons.
I have been using it for 3.5 years and have saved nearly $1500! That's crazy! And if you don't have the Target card.....you are just throwing money away. You can save 5% every time you shop!
So there you have it... a few of my favorites. Although truth be told, the whole store is my favorite. What are your Target Favs????
See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
7 comments on "Favorite Target Finds"
  1. You have no idea how jealous I am that you worked at Target! I applied for a seasonal position a few years ago for fun and they never even called me! I have a tendency to eavesdrop and tell people where things are in the store or teach them how to use Cartwheel. Love your picks- my son's Pillowfort bedding came in the other night and he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. I love sharing Cartwheel magic with people!! Bummer they never called you... it was a super fun job! Thanks for the fun link up!
      gen

      Delete
  2. Genevieve! Thanks for linking up! The love we all have for Target is crazy! Great picks. I love my Cartwheel app and have saved almost $500 in less than 4 years. I can't believe I forgot to talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa! Thank you for the fun link up!! Yes... that cartwheel app is my jam!!

      Delete
  3. I am with you on the tassles and I LOVE those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Holly... yes give me all the tassles!!! Thanks for the fun link up!
      gen

      Delete
  4. I love that you worked at Target! That had to be the best job. Tonight I asked my boys what they wanted to be when they grew up and my 2 year old said "A Target worker!". I'll have him put you down as a reference.

    You had some great picks! I'm loving those earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature