Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Weekend Wrap Up,.....Easter Edition

We had such a beautiful Easter weekend and sure hope you guys did too! Here is a little peek at our past few days.
The kids were off on Friday and joined their friends at the school playground. 
Friday night was beautiful and Paul suggested we go out for a fish fry and sit outside. Our first choice was a 2.5 hour wait! Choice two was not serving outside. So we settled on choice 3 and had a great dinner. With near 70 degree temps and sunshine you just had to smile!
After dinner we checked in on our good friends. They are in the home stretch of their home remodel. They just finished the kitchen and it is beautiful! Ella thinks they are the real life Chip & Joanna and loves going there to see their progress! 
Then they stopped by our house for our first Spring fire in the backyard. Nothing better than catching up with friends around the fire pit!
Saturday morning I was up and out bright and early to get some pastries for Easter and took advantage of being out and got my run in.
Ella and I ran some more errands and grabbed lunch at Chipotle, while the boys got in a round of golf.
That afternoon I had three of the sweetest clients come over for Easter manicures!
 
 
Then it was time for some egg coloring. 
 
I just love the Target egg kits. Ella did an ocean theme & Luke did pirates. They are so darn cute! 
Then it was off to Easter Vigil Mass. It was a beautiful night....
Sunday morning Luke got us all up just before 7, super excited to find their eggs and baskets!
And Maddie got some "Peep" dog treats!
We finished up some prep for brunch.
These below are my favorite Easter plates from Pottery Barn. I got them years ago, and was so bummed that my green one broke :(
 
 Ella helped make these "Carrot in Dirt" brownies. 
They turned out pretty cute!
My parents, sister, and aunt all came over for a delicious Easter brunch. They left around 3 and the kids were all playing outside and...........I took a nap! I cannot tell you the last time that happened. I sat down to read my book and could feel my eyes closing. It was only about 45 minutes, but gosh it was great!
Everyone was early to bed after a full weekend!!  Yay! A great Easter weekend with my crew!
See you soon....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature