Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Weekend Wrap Up....Welcome April!

Well I knew this weekend was going to be action packed & it did not disappoint!
Friday night we took the kids to Spring Fling at their school. I had signed up to help out, so the kids loved exploring the event with their friends!
I knew the next two days were going to be a whirlwind, so Saturday morning I got up before everybody.... went for a run, grabbed a coffee and hit up the grocery store!
And was excited that my sweatshirt, shoes and nailpolish all matched! #itsthelittlethings
I spent my morning getting the last minute details ready for Luke's party. I baked his Lego cake for the party with his friends....
made the red velvet cake for celebrating with my parents....
and made the crab cakes....his requested dinner!
Then I packed up the kids and their stuff for a fun overnight with my parents. And Paul and I were off for the afternoon and evening to celebrate with good friends!
It was only like 45 degrees, but I am so done with wearing black, grey and winter clothes! I wore a fun dress, booties and even though it was a little chilly I was happy to feel more Spring like!
We had so much fun!
Luke had some of his friends over for lunch and they had a blast. It was Lego everything! I will share some party details on Thursday. 
And then as if we had not partied enough....my parents & sister stopped over for dinner, so we partied some more!!
Such a great weekend! I hope you had a fun one too! Sharing some of our favorite Easter traditions tomorrow. Hope you stop by.... there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature