Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Show & Tell Tuesday......Prom Night Edition!

Well this is going to be a fun Tuesday!!!! So excited to link up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday. Today's topic... Prom Night!
So I went to two proms... my junior prom and my senior prom. I also happened to go to a pretty amazing high school... filled with kids from all different backgrounds that just melded together in a way I can't really explain. It was a pretty cool 4 years!
I did not have a date  to my junior prom. I went with my best friend, Hadley.
and yes we even got our picture taken together! And yes we had so much fun!
Senior year I kind of did not really have a date either.... but I had a really good friend... who kind of didn't have a date either....so we went together and had a blast.
Although in this pic he kind of looks like my bodyguard!
He is still one of my dearest friends......and I will definitely be forwarding along some of these photo gems to brighten his day! Apparently sheer black hosiery was the look then.... eek! We also took a different route and rented a school bus as transportation. I guess we thought that was cooler than a limo??
I had so much fun at both of my proms. Neither had any sort of defining moment for me .... just a really great time and dancing all night long with lots of good friends. And as I write that, I would totally love to go to a prom now.... any reason to dance is good with me!
Can't wait to check out all the pics from all the girls linking up for this topic!
See you tomorrow for Workin' It Wednesday..... Spring Cleaning Edition!
There's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
ps- If you missed our weekend wrap up, you can catch up here.
2 comments on "Show & Tell Tuesday......Prom Night Edition!"
  1. Oh em gee - A SCHOOL BUS! That is amazing! I am super jealous that I didn't think of that idea! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature