Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites.... Yay for April

Oh hey Friday!!! After a whirlwind weekend I have been looking forward to this day! Even if it supposed to be freezing and snowing.... but no worries, back up to 70 on Monday! #crazyspringweather
As always I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites. Just a random assortment of things that made me happy this week!
one
Luke's party! So much fun with a sweet group of boys, celebrating our guy! And I loved that Paul and I were able to stop in and join him for lunch on his birthday at school.
Yesterday I shared the all the fun party details from our Lego party & you can check them out here.
two
So I saw the cover of the latest Food Network magazine and it was talking my language! All things Tex-Mex & a bonus section of 50 recipes to make with avocado. I cannot wait to curl up with this one tonight. I could eat Mexican all day, everyday!
three
Speaking of things to read, I have been mildly obessessed with Beatriz Williams and am on my fourth book from her this year. It is oh so good and I see myself finishing it up this weekend!

I shared my thoughts on some of her other books in my book reviews this year. I have loved every one!
January Book Review
February Book Review
March Book Review
four
Easter Fun! Looking forward to some Easter traditions next week, with our trip to the Broadway Market and of course lots of egg dyeing!  I shared some of our Easter traditions earlier this week, including the story behind the chocolate chicken!
 
I am so ready for a quiet Friday night, before an early 18 mile training run tomorrow morning. Ella is in a dance competition on Sunday morning... can't wait to see our girl up on stage, doing what she loves! I hope you all have a fun weekend!
See you next week ....we have lots of fun stuff planned... weekly meal planning, spring cleaning tips and a fun Show & Tell Tuesday... prom night!
Hope you stop by... there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature