Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Hi friends! Are there really only 2 more days left in April??? Gosh this month seemed to fly by! And that means we are even closer to Summer!! YAY!
As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites. Just a random assortment of things that made me happy this week! 
one
Totally random, but have you tried these granola bites??? I picked up both the peanut butter and the dark chocolate sea salt and they are AMAZING!
And with pretty simple ingredients I am ok with my kiddos grabbing these on the go!
two
Fidget Spinners! Have you all heard of these? Luke came home last Friday and was begging to get one..you know everyone at school had one! I really did not understand what it was, but I guess it was a thing, because I tried getting one at three stores last weekend and all 3 sold out! Luke left me his wallet Monday morning and said "please find a fidget spinner and more mangoes too!"
#momwin #momoftheyearaward
three
So my Ella has been dancing for four years now and it is her thing! She just loves it, practices constantly and is beaming when she performs. That being said, we have tried a few sports. I think it is important to try a few things when you're young. We tried soccer in kindergarten and she cried on the field the first game. We tried softball in first grade... she saw the thick baseball socks she had to wear and said no way.  We tried basketball in second grade and she left a post-it on her door saying "basketball is dumb". She did finish the season though, because Paul and I are proponents of finishing what you start.
Much to my surprise she has been kicking around the soccer ball lately and asked to play soccer! Even playing in the rain!
She is all signed up and ready to start practice next week! So proud of my girl for trying something new. And yes.. I did warn her what the soccer socks look like!
four
This dog.....
She is absolutely loving this weather. She lounges out there on the cool grass all night.
Literally until it's dark... we pretty much have to carry her inside!
five
Still loving this warm weather, Spring blooms and these smiling faces in the mornings!
six
And last week I shared with you this guy reading in the hammock.....
and this week he set up shop by the front door!
seven
We had a fun week here on the blog! Here's a little recap.....
Monday we shared our weekly meal plan....
Tuesday was Show & Tell Tuesday-Favorite Grown Up Parties. I shared the details from my parents 40th Anniversary Party.
What's Up Wednesday was a little bit of everything!
And yesterday was my April Book Review....
I hope you guys had a fantastic week! Have a fun weekend and we will see you on Monday!
xoxo
Genevieve


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature