Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Workin' It Wednesday....Summer to Fall

Happy Wednesday friends! It is Workin' It Wednesday. A monthly link up with Shay & ErikaSharing tips for working mamas on keeping it together.
This month's topic....Transitioning your wardrobe from Summer to Fall.
Here in Buffalo, I feel like I start this transition earlier than most. I mean this Summer we never really got too hot, so my transition started mid-August!
My standby in-between seasons piece is always a denim jacket. 
It looks great with shorts at the end of Summer.
Or over a dress with some booties for a night out. 
My military jacket is also a transition staple for me. I love it with jeans and it's a perfect weight for this time of year.
Sometimes I am just not ready to give up my tanks, so I throw on a cute scarf to keep a bit warmer but not look bundled up.
I love this scarf from Loft. I think it will look cute with anything grey, blush or plum.
And I mentioned my military style jacket being one of my favorite transition pieces. Mine is an older style, but I found this similar one.
Skinny jeans are my usual go to, but to mix things up,  I got a pair of these pants in sage green. I picked them up at Loft last month and love them. They come a in a few colors and I think the grey may find their way to my closet too 😉
I also transition my bag from Summer to Fall. I am not a girl that changes out a handbag with my outfits. I pick a good neutral bag and stick with it for the season. I shared what's inside that bag on yesterday's post. If you missed it, you can catch up here.
As for transitioning my kiddos, I feel like this is what I am dealing with every fall!
I mean they grow a ton each year!! I try to keep organized as I transition their closets over. I shared some of my organizing tips here
Can't wait to check out how all my blogging friends make the transition too!
A few of our other Workin' It Wednesdays, in case you missed them......
And a peek at what's coming up later this year.
See you tomorrow, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature