Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites...TGIF Edition

So I am not sure about you, but this week was just a whirlwind!
Week -1 
Gen - 0
That, my friends, is how I feel at the end of this week! The first full week of school, combined with a crazy travel schedule for work and this mama is D-O-N-E. Thankful for a no plans Friday night with my crew.  Sounds like a good night for pulling out some fall decor. I can always muster up some energy for cute pumpkins. 
As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share my favorites!


one
I shared what's in my bag for  Show & Tell Tuesday. One of the items I almost always have in my bag is a Lara bar. They are a great on the go bar, with around 5 simple ingredients. My usual fave is Coconut Chocolate Chip, but I saw these three flavors at the grocery store and had to try them out.
I ranked the flavors for you.....
1. Pumpkin Pie. But then again, I haven't met a pumpkin anything I didn't like😉
2. Snickerdoodle. Sweet Vanilla & Cinnamon and oh so good!
3. Gingerbread. I was bummed, because I love gingerbread stuff too, but just wasn't feeling this one.
two
Fall-colored nail polish. I love dark nail polish this time of year and my hands down favorite is Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ from OPI.
three
In case you somehow missed it, Chip & Joanna are bringing a homegoods line to Target.
#Amen
four
I blogged about some fun Fall stuff this week. On Wednesday we talked about transitioning your clothes/outfits from Summer to Fall.
You can catch up  here.
And yesterday I joined some new blogging friends to chat about my  favorite Fall recipes.
five
My most favorite.....I can't believe it, but next Friday is my One Year Blogaversary!! I have been writing this little blog consistently for one whole year! I was so nervous when I shared my first post.
Check out my first ever blog post  here.
Be sure to stop by next Friday for a Super Sized, Super Fun Friday Favorites as we celebrate our One Year Blogaversary!!
This weekend we have a little bit of everything....soccer game, neighborhood kickball night, religion class, dance performance, football and sneaking in some time on the lake....looks like a beautiful weekend here.
Have the best weekend friends!
See you Monday...there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve


3 comments on "Friday Favorites...TGIF Edition"
  1. I must try those Lara Bar flavors--love some of the other ones. And the nail polish color is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful polish!!

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those apples look delicious! I have been really craving some apples and fruit dip!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature