Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Show & Tell Tuesday.....What's in your Bag????

Hi friends! I am so excited to link up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday. Today's topic... What's in your bag?? 
I have to start out with a disclaimer saying that my bag is pretty well put together....but that is only because I just made the switch to my everyday fall bag, so I really just had the essentials in there. 
Here is the lowdown on what is inside and why.
Wallet
For obvious reasons! I do love this wallet though. I think it's a super cute design and it has a wristlet strap. ( I linked a similar one here.)Often if I am just running into a store I will just grab my wristlet wallet instead of dragging my bag in there.
Sharpies
I love Sharpie markers. I mean, seriously love them. One time my team gave me a set of like 50 assorted colors and sizes and it is still one of my most favorite gifts ever. So I always have a Sharpie in my purse...my workbag...my car...everywhere.
Silver Hoops
In addition to Sharpies I love silver hoop earrings. I have a ton of different pairs... in all different sizes and I always seem to have a pair in my bag.
Gum & Mints
I always pop a mint before I go into a meeting or I give one to the kids if we are somewhere and they are asking for a snack or something. Gum...well I love gum too. Especially with my job, I spend a lot of time on the road and I like to chew gum while I drive (keeps me from thinking about snacks!)
Nail Polish
This is a strange one. I almost always have my nails painted, but don't always have a lot of time to sit. I will often paint them in my car before driving somewhere and let them dry on the way home. It sounds kind of crazy, but it works for me.
Hair ties
Pretty simple... I have long hair and am always looking for a hair tie.
Lip gloss/balm
That one beauty product you can't live with out.... for me it's probably lip gloss. I always have one somewhere nearby!
LaraBar
Again with my travel schedule, sometimes I get hangry on the road. I love these bars as a quick snack. My current favorite flavor is the Coconut Chocolate Chip.
Receipts
I just throw them in my bag and do a clean out every few weeks. They are almost all from Wegmans or Target.
Ibuprofen
Just in case of a headache or any other ache.
Book
I try to take my book with me whenever I am out. Whether it's the kids at practice or waiting to pick them up, I like to be able to sneak in a few pages.
So nothing too crazy, but check back in a month or so and I am sure we could have a laugh at what I end up collecting in there. I would probably be a great contestant on Let's Make a Deal!
I am not sure about you, but I am having trouble getting back into the swing of things this fall season! I blogged yesterday about our much needed low key weekend and I kind of feel like I am ready for another one already! Anyone else?
If you missed any posts earlier this year..... here are some of our other Show & Tell posts...
Steal & Splurge
See you tomorrow for Workin' It Wednesday, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
4 comments on "Show & Tell Tuesday.....What's in your Bag????"
  1. Thanks for sharing your bag! I love looking through people's stuff! My bag is also in good order only because I just changed to a fall bag... and I haven't collected a pile of receipts in the bottom...
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love that book, Small Great Things? In 50 years, people will be reading it, just like we do To Kill A Mockingbird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your wallet. I normally go through my purse once a week and take out all the trash and receipts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so organized! I paint my nails in the car before a drive too!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature