Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Weekend Wrap Up..... Extra Low Key Edition

Hey friends! Well after a whirlwind end of Summer vacation and the first few days of school, this crew was ready for a do nothing weekend!

I mean Friday night we did nothing.....ate dinner and lounged around. Paul and I started to watch TV around 9:30 and we could not keep our eyes open! It was an early night....much needed!
Saturday morning was nice and slow and called for a sweet breakfast.
Ella had her first soccer game of the fall season and she played so well!
I did some grocery shopping and bought my first bag of candy corn. Do you love it or hate it? I have to admit the first bag of the season is like my kryptonite...I cannot stop eating it. But then I am done for another year. 
We spent the night catching up with friends around the fire in our yard, while the kids made smores.
Sunday morning the boys went fishing....Ella went to play at a friend's house and I had the house all to myself. I caught up on some work, read some of my book and worked on a few blog posts.
The boys came back in time for the game and Luke proceeded to put on every piece of Bills clothing he could find.
His team spirit must have worked.... we got a win!
Tried a new recipe with dinner,  that was so good and I will share here soon.
And finished up the night playing a few games of Rummikub against Paul.
A much needed, relaxing weekend!
See you soon, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature