Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites......Birthday Celebrations Edition!

Happy Friday friends!! We had a beautiful September here....warmer than it was all Summer! But Fall weather arrived yesterday and I am ok with that. Give me all the sweaters,scarves and booties. We had a fun last week of September over here and as always, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share my favorites!


one
So this week has pretty much been all about Ella. It is her birthday week, and a big one, as she hits double digits!
She woke up to ten Timbits (donut holes) for breakfast. I have gotten each of the kids donut holes for their birthday each year. And they get as many holes to equal their age....plus a candle in each one.
Here she was on her 5th Birthday.....
She has been dying to go the "spa" to get a pedicure. So she and I went this week and she smiled the whole time. I mean she just kept looking over at me and giggling. I think she said thank you for that treat about 50 times.
 Such a fun time with my girl.
On her birthday I met her for lunch and she showed my her locker. Her friends decorated it for her birthday and she was just so excited. She told me, "Mama, I have the best friends".
She came home from school and got her big birthday gift, a new bike. It's her favorite color and it was a beautiful day to take it for a ride. 
We celebrated with her birthday dinner request of Almond Crusted Chicken and Brussel sprouts. She really wanted a Fixer Upper birthday theme, so I did my best to make it look Joanna-inspired.  *side note... they announced they were cancelling the show the day before Ella's birthday and she was just crushed.
My parents and sister came over to help celebrate with us.
So happy to be Mama to this sweet girl!
two
The kids have been celebrating school spirit week this week.
On Monday they dressed as their favorite famous person. Ella channeled her inner Joanna Gaines (and brought Chip along), while Luke went as Lesean McCoy.
Then it was opposite/crazy style day.
three
My favorite week of posts!
On Monday we shared our meal plan for the week. A few fall inspired dishes on the menu this week.
Show & Tell Tuesday was our reverse bucket list. Talked about some fun things I have done, including that one time I was in a cupcake competition!
We shared a little life lately in our  What's Up Wednesday post.
And yesterday I shared my  September book review. I loved all three books I read last month!
four
Today we are announcing the winner from our One Year Anniversary!
Congratulations Regine Karpel!!! 
Your are the winner of our anniversary prize. Please check your email for details.

We have a fun weekend ahead! The kids have their school walkathon on Friday, and then Saturday we walk again! Buffalo is hosting the Down Sydrome walk, so we will be there walking with my family. Then we will celebrate Ella's 10th birthday that night. And if were have any energy left....we are heading to the pumpkin patch!
Have the best weekend friends. We will see you next week, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature