Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Weekend Wrap Up....Shenanigans Edition

Thank you so much for all the love on yesterday's post. Celebrating World Down Syndrome Day was made so special with all the love we felt for our Emma! Thank you!
Now a little recap on St Paddy's Day weekend.. Oh gosh we had so much fun on St Patrick's Day! The kids did not catch that leprechaun......
but he did leave behind some treats.......
and turn the toilet green and TP'd the bathroom!
The kids were happy to wear their green and head off to school!
Friday night the kids and I went up to our neighbors house for some fun!  The kids played in the snow, watched a movie, snacked and we all shared some of our Irish dance moves!
 Such a fun night...and a late one..we got home at midnight!
The kids slept in on Saturday after such a late night! Ella and I ran a few errands and went grocery shopping. Dance season is starting soon, with competitions, recitals and other performances so we made our list of stuff we need. One of which was new lyrical shoes....she has literally worn them out!
Poor girl's toe popped right through! She sure dances her heart out each week!
It was snowy.....again....so it only seemed right to make some cookies. My Oatmeal Butterscotch cookies were the perfect Saturday night treat!
And they helped ease the pain as we watched some of our favorite teams lose during March Madness. #bustedbracket
Sunday brought my long run....15 miles. I was so proud of myself for doing it....the first 12 miles were ok..... the last 3 were rough! I wonder what 11 more will feel like?!?!  I must admit it's getting a little harder to train...these long runs take up a lot of time! But  I am happy to be in week 9, so about halfway there!
And after I was starving. Like I could not stop eating all night. And then I saw my girlfriend (and running partner) share this.....
apparently there's a term for it! I was definitely rungry on Sunday!
Enjoy the rest of your week! Stop by tomorrow....I am sharing some details from Luke's football party last year.... there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature