Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Five Meal for Your Family Table.....Week 23

Happy Monday friends!!! I am in full Summer mode after a warm and beautiful few days here. Lots of fresh seafood dishes and a couple favorite burgers on the menu this week. A great menus full of some grilled favorites!
one
Salmon burgers are one of my favorite summer dinners. Most local grocers or seafood markets sell them in their fresh seafood section and they are a quick and simple solution to dinner. I mix some plain Greek yogurt with a little horseradish, chopped chives and salt and pepper to make the perfect topping. And my kids... well they prefer ketchup!
two
Fish Tacos are a Summer favorite. Just grab your favorite mild fish... cod or tilapia are our favoites, and drizzle with a little EVOO and a sprinkle of taco seasoning. Grill for a few minutes on each side and break into bite sized chunks and let the taco building begin! Shredded purple cabbage, pineapple salsa, fresh cilantro and avocado are some of the best fish taco toppings... in my opinion!
I shared my taco bar tips here.
three
Shrimp Fried Rice Bowls are a staple in our house. My kids are big fans of shrimp and this dish is a great way to get lots of veggies in. You can grab the recipe here. My recipe calls for roasting the shrimp, but in these Summer months I will throw them in a grill basket instead!
four
I love zucchini in the summer and am always looking for ways to add it into our weekly menu. These Zucchini Boats are a favorite in our house and you can make them a few days ahead of time too! I shared this recipe earlier.
five
We tried these Pizza Burgers from Mix & Match Mama a few weeks ago and they were oh so good! In my world Pizza or Burgers are the perfect answer to a Friday night dinner. Put the two together and I am sold! You can grab the recipe here.
Have the best week friends! 
See you tomorrow....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature