Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites.... Meet Patrick Edition

It's Friday! This is Ella's dance recital weekend... a busy few days of performances & watching her do what she loves! Can't wait to watch her up on stage! I  am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites. 5 things that made me smile this week!
one
Meet Patrick. Our 3 foot stuffed dog.
Our dentist office has a huge stuffed animal at the reception desk every time we go. The animal changes every few months and the kids can submit an entry to win. I am usually checking us out after our appointment and the kids always fill out an entry. Last Friday they called to say Luke won and he was ecstatic! They wanted to take his picture and Luke thought he would for sure be on the news!
Luke read to Patrick and bedtime.
And Maddie and Patrick have become fast friends.
two
I shared this recipe yesterday and if you missed it, you should check it out here. They are a fairly guilt free treat for Summer... when you are craving ice cream everyday! My kids love them!
three
Speaking of recipes, my meal planning post this week had some great Summer meal ideas.  Two of my favorites this week were these Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Kabobs
and my kids' favorite were these Taco Burgers
Grab the details for these dinners here
four
I wrapped up this Elin Hilderbrand book in like 3 days....it was so good!
 I'll share more detail in my book review later this month, but if you are heading to the beach or pool this weekend you should take this book along with you.
five
For all you dog or cat owners out there, Chewy is the best for getting your pet supplies. I am not a fan of lugging a 50lb bag of dog food through the pet store and into my car. Chewy has free 1-2 day shipping and you can sign up for autoship. So not only is it delivered to my door for free, I don't even have to think about it! Win and win! And one less errand equals more fun time....
It's like Amazon for our furry friends.
We have such a fun and busy weekend ahead of us! Dance recitals, soccer, baseball, dinner with both of our parents, a fundraiser and finally some long awaited boat time!
Have the best weekend friends!
See you on Monday.....there's always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve
3 comments on "Friday Favorites.... Meet Patrick Edition"
  1. Patrick is cracking me up! That's the kind of thing my kids would LOVE but after a few days would be driving me crazy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son just finished that Wimpy Kid book- the kids go nuts for that series! Love the giant dog- will he get to attend the dance recitals as well? Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Castaways on reserve at the library! That is so funny about Patrick!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature