Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

What's Up Wednesday.... June Edition

Happy Wednesday friends!! It's time to link up with ShayMel and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday....May Edition. 
 A fun monthly post where we answer these questions....

What we're eating this week......
We are still all about everything you can grill and our latest obsession has been burgers....
Taco Burgers
Carprese Burgers
BBQ Chicken Burgers
You can catch our last few weeks of menus here.
What I'm reminiscing about.......
I am thinking a lot about last Summer. It was the perfect Summer... so dry and warm... my favorite.
This year has been so cool and windy. We put our boat in the water May 1 and have only been out two times! I am hoping July is a better month!
What I'm loving.....
These new flavors from Polar. I love sparkling water and Polar always comes out with the best Summer flavors. This Raspberry Rose is my favorite!
And if you want a lighter Summer cocktail, fill half a glass with Rose wine and finish with this. Its the perfect Summer wine spritzer.

What we've been up to......
Lots of kids activities! We had Ella's Dance recital a few weeks ago & she did amazing!
.
And Luke has been playing baseball....
LOTS of baseball....
And Ella just wrapped up her first soccer season...
What I'm dreading....
Nothing! Easy, breezy Summertime!

What I'm working on......
Just trying out some new formats for my blog. I would like a new design and I am not the most tech savvy.. but I am playing around with it 😉

What I'm excited about......
We are taking a staycation next month and I cannot wait to just chill around the house, get out on the boat and cross some things off our Summer bucket list! I shared some Summer plans in this post.

What I'm watching/reading.....
I need some help on what to watch! Paul and I like to watch a series together and we are all caught up on a few series we watch...Homeland, Billions, Ray Donovan and Big Little Lies. Honestly we haven't had too much time to watch much but are always looking for recommendations, so  if you have one, drop it in the comments.
I just wrapped up this book and it was a good one. 
I will be sharing my June Book Review tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and check it out.

What I'm listening to......
Loving the new ZBB cd!

What I'm wearing......
This camo tank I just love. I got it at Target and it is so comfy and perfect to throw on to run around.
It has been on repeat for sure.

What I'm doing this weekend......
We have one last baseball game and then we are finally getting out on the golf course with some friends. It's my first time out this season and  I can't wait.
What I'm looking forward to next month.....
Boat, sunshine and a visit from some of our bestest friends from Maryland. They come visit every Summer and it's one of our favorite weekends!

What else is new.....
I shared a fun post earlier this month titled 57 Facts about me. It was a fun random post! 
Luke is excited to trade his bat for some clubs and start his golf season this week!
Bonus question.... 
What is you favorite 4th of July tradition?
Let me tell you, next to Christmas, the 4th is my favorite! I love the warm day, the parade, all the kids in red, white and blue! I LOVE the 4th of July. We always celebrate with friends all day and then take our crew into town for our village parade. Here are a few pics from past years.
And of course I love the chance to make food look extra festive!
Hope you are having a great week!
See you tomorrow for our Book Review... there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature