Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....Llama Edition

It's Friday already! I am a strong supporter of the 4 day work week.  I think someone should make that happen! 
So you may be wondering about the tile of this post & you'll find out the answer in favorite number one from the week!
As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites. A random list of things that made me happy this week!
one
My first favorite from this week is Tuesday night. We were heading to a baseball game with the kids and decided to park at our marina and walk along the waterfront. As we were walking I saw this large black "dog". I thought it was a Newfoundland or something, but as we got closer I said to Paul "Are they walking a llama?"
Yes friends.... they were walking their alpaca....on a leash....along the waterfront.
The kids were totally astounded and I have to tell you it sure made everyone smile that walked by.
His name was Mr T and he apparently loves walking down there!
The way Luke and that llama are looking at each other just kills me!
#llamallamaredpajama
After all that excitement, we finished our walk to the ballpark, stopping for a quick photo with "Shark girl"......
And had a fun time at the game!
I swear my kids just go for the food! We had a new snack every inning!
two
My What's Up Wednesday post highlighted everything from what we are eating, loving ,wearing, reading and more!
If you missed any of my posts last month, you can catch up here.  Hint... lots of dance & baseball😉
three
A few weeks ago Ella had her field/fun day at school and this week was Luke's turn. He had a blast with all his friends and I got to stop by and join in the fun for a bit!
four
This dry shampoo. So I have naturally curly, frizzy hair and I try not to wash/dry it often to keep from damaging it. More damage = more frizz. But after running/working out I need something to freshen it up and this dry shampoo is the best.
 I just spray a little at my roots, rub it in and brush it out. 
 I don't know about you, but second or even third day hair always looks better on me! And let's be real...not having to dry my hair is the best. I often see this quote around and it speaks to my heart.
five
I woke up to this sky yesterday morning.... and thought what a beautiful start to the new month!
Looking forward to this first weekend in June! Hoping to get some planting done in between games and maybe a little relaxing out on the boat!
Have a fun weekend friends!
Be back on Monday.....and there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve


4 comments on "Friday Favorites....Llama Edition"
  1. Oh my gosh I'm dying!! I have never seen someone walk a llama, but I feel like it would be a pretty funny experience!! Haha!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh my gosh I cannot get over the llama!!!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The llama on a leash! Hilarious! We have a goat at our ranch that I wish we could have at home in Houston- they're just fun! Totally need to try Batiste- maybe it'll help my hot mess of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM DYING! I don't know what my reaction would have been if I saw a llama walking next to me. That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature