Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites.....Goodbye June

So apparently I blinked and June is over!?!?! How the heck did that happen?  I am so excited to kick off July with a much needed vacation week!!
am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites. A few  things that made me smile this week!

one
The upcoming weather! We had a not so Summer like June and I took a peek at next week and it looks promising!! We are all ready for some sunshine and boat time.
And yes, I know this forecast will change 100 times between now and then, but for today it makes me happy!
two
Luke's love of reading. This kid is just never without a book. I popped into the library to grab some vacation reads and he jumped at the chance to go with me.
 
And then he and Paul did some reading out by the fire.
three
 Speaking of reading, I shared my book review yesterday and you know my love of  Elin Hildebrand... this one is my favorite from her to date.
Be sure to put this in your beach bag this Summer!
I shared my What's Up Wednesday post this week, so if you want a quick catch up on our last month, you can read all about it here.
four
Luke traded in his bat for some clubs last night and started his second season in golf.
I just love his golf look!
five
Some random kid pics this week. One night I was making dinner and Luke yelled out "I found an Easter egg!"
Yep... he found it....3 months later....gosh that bunny has some tough hiding spots!
We had crazy weather here Tuesday night and the kids were outside riding in their crazy carts when the sky opened up. They thought it was the best to be out in the pouring rain.
They were soaked!
Side note...there was no lightening...just lots of rain.
Have the best weekend friends! See you next week....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

2 comments on "Friday Favorites.....Goodbye June"
  1. There's definitely something magical for kids about playing in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HIlderbrand fan, too, and I just finished her latest, The Identicals. I think it's my new fav!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature