Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Five Meals for Your Family Table.....Week 25

Happy Monday friends! Can you even believe this is the last week of June??? The days are flying by! I am happy to have my dinners all planned out for the week...one less thing to worry about!
Here is what's on our menu this week.
one
These Shrimps Spring Rolls take a little work to assemble but they are so worth it! So fresh, light and simple.... a perfect Summer dinner.  You can grab the recipe here.
two
There is nothing better to me that a delicious salad filled with all the flavors of Summer. This summer salad with fresh berries is one of my favorites! I top some greens with all the berries of summer... strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. Add some grilled chicken (or rotisserie), a sprinkle of feta and a drizzle of balsamic and dinner is done!
three
I love to throw some wraps on the grill. They are a quick dinner idea or you can wrap them in foil and take them on the go. These roast beef roll ups are just some roast beef, lettuce, a thin slice of swiss and some horseradish. I roll them all up ( I like the Flatout wraps) and grill for about 5 minutes. My kiddos are not fans of horseradish, so I just drizzled a little BBQ in theirs.
four
Can't beat a kabob on the grill and these Pork and Apple Kabobs are a delicious dinner ideas.
five 
Ending the week with a burger is my favorite!! This BBQ Chicken Burger is oh so good. You need to make this one soon! Season 1 1/4lb of ground chicken with 1TSP salt & 1/2TSP pepper and add 2 finely chopped scallions. Form into 4 patties and grill over medium heat for about 6 minutes per side. While the burgers are cooking, saute sliced red onion with some EVOO. When the burgers are just about done, layer a slice of smoked gouda cheese and cooked until just melted. Layer the bun with some fresh spinach, the burger, onions and your favorite BBQ. 
Have a great week!
See you tomorrow for our Weekend Wrap up!
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature