Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....School's Out!

Well I don't know about you, but I have been looking for Friday since Monday! Between a crazy project schedule at work, the last few days of school and the last week of soccer and lots of baseball this Mama is ready for the weekend!
am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites. A few  things that made me smile this week!

one
Summer Vacation!!!
My crew is so pumped for Summer Vacation! I cannot believe how much they have grown this year. A comment I am pretty sure most parents said the last day of school.
Ella had the best year in fourth grade. She had an amazing teacher....one that made it challenging and so fun at the same time. She had a really sweet group of friends in her class this year too. And I was so proud when she brought home the Amelia Earhart award. The award was for showing courage when faced with challenges.... gosh that make me so happy!
First day of 4th grade....
And ready for 5th next year!
Luke loved second grade! He had two teachers that job-shared and he just had the best time with both teachers. He brought his signature sense of humor the classroom and I am glad that the teachers appreciated it and could crack him up too! He really has excelled in reading and never leaves home without a book!
First day of 2nd grade....
And look out 3rd grade....
Note he of course has a book in his hand!
two
Not having to pack a lunch for three days this week! I have said this before, but not packing the kids lunches makes me feel like have hours of extra time. It literally takes me about 4 minutes to make their sandwich, fill their containers with fresh fruit and fill their water bottles...but for some reason when I don't have to do it, I feel like I have hit the jackpot. So yes... that is a favorite this week!
This is truly how I feel. And because I could find this meme about it, I know I am not alone!
three
I shared a super fun post for Tuesday Talk this week. 57 Random Facts about me. If you missed it, you can check it out here. It's a fun read! A few weeks ago I shared three things about my three people and you can catch up on that here.
four
Something about a dog in the Summer grass. She is just happy as can be to lay in the grass....
or roll in it....
The simple things make her happy!
five
Luke and his team played a great game on Wednesday night. They were up against a pretty strong team and the boys just played their hearts out and won. It was such an exciting game to watch!
six
After a long couple days of work travel, I cam home last night to see this rose in bloom. It was just perfect! 
I am headed to the NKOTB concert tonight with Ella, my mom, my sister, my friend Erin and her daughter. Craziest thing is my mom, Erin and I  went to see them like 25 years ago! I still cannot believe they are still performing!
Then we have our last soccer game and lots of baseball!
Have the best weekend friends!
See you Monday...there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

1 comment on "Friday Favorites....School's Out!"
  1. I hate packing school lunches, too! I hope you and your group enjoyed NKOTB!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature