Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Grilled Chicken with Peach Salsa

I'm not sure about you, but I love finding different ways to use all the yummy Summer fruits. Strawberries in my salad...yes!
Grilled pineapple on my burger...yes!
Peaches in salsa....yes!
This is a simple recipe and oh so full of flavor.
Ingredients
2 ripe peaches
1/4 of a small red onion
1 cup cherry tomatoes
2-3 TBSP of  chopped cilantro
Juice of half a lemon (or lime)
salt & pepper to taste
Chop the peaches into small pieces, about the size of a dime.
Quarter the cherry tomatoes.
Dice the onion very fine.
Combine the peaches, tomatoes, onion and cilantro. 
Toss with the juice of half a lemon.
Season with salt & pepper.
I find it best to me made an hour or more before dinner. The flavor gets better as it sits for a bit.
This is so good on grilled chicken, but also amazing over grilled pork or seafood.
Thanks Allie for the linkup!

Enjoy!
xoxo
Genevieve
4 comments on "Grilled Chicken with Peach Salsa"
  1. My husband loves fun salsas- I will have to give this a try! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful and as luck would have it, our neighbors have a peach tree with a big ol' branch hanging over our fence. I'm just waiting for them to get big and ripe. YIPPEE!!! I'm not a thief...I really think if they're hanging on your property they are rightfully yours😉👍🏼 plus the way our yards are they'd have to come through our house to get them.😬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Lisa! Sounds like they are yours for the picking! Our neighbor has a peach tree as well....he gave us an open invite to pick!

      Delete

Custom Post Signature