Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Weekend Wrap Up....Hello July

Hi friends! I hope you guys had a great 4th of July! I feel like we have been celebrating the 4th since Friday. We started vacation that day and it feels so good. Here's a little peek at last weekend.
Friday night was Luke's last house baseball game. It was under the lights, which is always fun to watch. 
He was on a great team and really improved this year. Now we just have a few tournaments left for his travel team. Yay for some free weekends!
Saturday Paul and I went out with some good friends for a round of golf and dinner.
Now don't let this picture fool you.... I am not a great golfer. It has got to be one of the most frustrating sports! I can hit a great drive and then take 4 strokes on the green. Or I can hit a horrible drive and nail a putt. I mean there is no rhyme or reason to my shots, but I still think it's fun!
 And this course has a great spot overlooking the 18th hole. Perfect way to end the night!
Sunday morning we took it slow... did some work around the house...grocery shoppping...and brushed out Maddie who is in a shedding cycle.....
I mean look at all that hair...Ugh! 
We finished our night with a clambake on the patio
and then out for ice cream. A great weekend to kick off July!
See you soon.....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature