Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Guest Blogger Edition.....Ella's First Book Review

Happy Thursday friends! I am so excited to share a guest blogger with you today. My daughter Ella has been watching me write my monthly book reviews and asked if she could review her book. Of course! So here is our first guest blogger at The Family Table.....

Hi, my name is Ella and I am going into fifth grade in September. I love dance, school, room decor, fashion, reading, and playing with friends. I love my dance classes. I take jazz, tap, lyrical, ballet, and junior production. I loved my teacher last year (Mrs. Ermolovich) because she really taught me reading in an understandable way, while still being fun . I have read and tried a bunch of different books, but none of those books fit me like this one did...The Fourteenth Goldfish.  I loved this book so much, I literally took it with me everywhere... the car, on the boat, even just a quick stop by Target. If you or your child tries this book...I hope you or your child will enjoy it as much as I did.
The Fourteenth Goldfish is about a girl named Ellie. One day a strange teenage boy shows up at Ellie's door. He is grumpy, strange, and oddly enough he looks a lot like Ellie's grandfather. Could this boy really be Ellie's grandfather??? Since Ellie's grandfather is a scientist,  he might have finally found the secret to turn young again. 
And that is my fist book review.
xoxo
Ella

See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature